What Are Sand Sculptures?
· Our sculptures are NOT made in MOLDS, they are sand castings.
· Each Sculpture is a picture drawn in the sand, one at a time, light weight cement is poured on top of the picture, and a built in wire hanger is installed for wall hanging.
· Upon drying, the sculpture is pulled from the sand, breaking that mold for each picture, making each sculpture a one of a kind.
· No two sculptures are the same; each is a one of a kind.
· Each sculpture is hand painted, sculpted and sealed for indoor/outdoor wall hanging.